We believe quality control is a team effort. After completion of a background investigation, we provide all our employees with intensive training as well as excellent supervisory support. On-site orientation and training are conducted for each and every customer site, and we utilize a “team cleaning” method for the most effective results.
We encourage and support LEED and Green Building (LEED-EB) programs. We are committed to providing a healthy environment for our clients. We choose to purchase supplies and equipment which are safe for our employees, customers and the environment. Recycling and hazardous material disposal practices are included as part of our regular training program.
A History of Success
Our strategies to implement high standards in our employees and our services result in far fewer tenant complaints than the industry average. Twenty-four hour customer service is also available to guarantee a response to any emergencies or challenges that may arise.
You will always recognize our employees. All CareMaster employees have a neat, clean uniform appearance. We believe all our employees are an important aspect to the operation of a building. Therefore, we train our employees to recognize their responsibility in developing a favorable reaction and interaction with the individuals who use the building daily.
Why Choose Us?
- We are dedicated to providing our customers with high quality services and a clean environment at a competitive price.
- We offer a customized plan for your building or facility based upon your special needs and requirements.
- Our “coordinator” level of management provides an added benefit to our rigorous quality standards. Timely walk throughs, inspections and follow-ups are conducted during regular business hours. This allows us to provide personal attention to your specific needs in a time frame most convenient for you.
- We offer twenty-four hour customer service in order to guarantee a timely response to any and all emergencies or challenges that may arise.
- We are a full-service contractor for all your janitorial and maintenance needs.
- Only the most experience and competent laborers are offered employment with us. All potential employees must complete a background investigation and reference check prior to consideration for employment with us.
- We are IICRC Certified for Carpet Cleaning and Commercial CPT Maintenance